Copyright 2013 - Puddleduck Vineyard - All rights Reserved

Site Created by Studio44 Web Design & Puddleduck Vineyard

 Please enjoy our wines responsibly.
LIQUOR LICENSE 61140 
WARNING: Under the Liquor Licensing Act 1990 it is an offence for liquor to be delivered to a person under the age of 18 years.
WARNING: Under the Liquor Licensing Act 1990 it is an offence for a person to under the age of 18 years to purchase liquor.
 
 

2012 Puddleduck Bubbleduck

So you have discovered our QR code and here you are!

 

The back of  a wine label is pretty small so we thought we would expand on what's there.

 

It takes us  just over two and a half years to make this wine for you.  Made just like the French champagnes this wine spent 20 months on lees (a nice way of saying dead yeast cells)  which as they break down creates a lovely creamy, honey toasty characters, and  a tiny fine bead (bubbles). You can tell a good sparkling by how fine the bead is - the bigger the bubbles the bigger the headache! It has a lovely touch of colour from the predominance of Pinot Noir (60%) with the other 40% being Chardonnay grapes

 

We look forward to hearing your feedback including thoughts and culinary triumphs.

 

If you would like to purchase more of this wine or any of our other products hop onto our shop from this button.

 

 

 

Kind Regards and Bottoms Up!

Darren and Jackie Brown